Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mums the Word

Sad faces this week...He didn't crack many smiles this week. I'm not sure what was up! He is going through a bad phase of wanting me, me, me every second of the evening right when I get home. I eat it up because of not being with him all day! It's hard when I leave though and he's doing his whisper cry.

But..he then moves on

Goes anywhere except where all his toys are to play
Likes to take his breaks to compose himself before venturing to something else
Loves his Elephant! I'm so glad my parents told me to buy this for him when he was a wee little baby! It is the best thing!
Uncle Aaron is back and loves to hang with Turner. He takes him in the woods on nature walks, gobbles for him, and one day will teach Tman how to play the guitar!

I bought him Mums to munch on. He seems to enjoy them...loves giving them to PoPo more so.
Speaking of Mum..I would love if he called me Mum! But we will see. :)
It cracked me up! This morning he was crawling around with this in his mouth. If he dropped it, he would stop, sit up, put it back in his mouth and keep a crawling. Made me smile at 7:30 am.
Catching a hunting show with Daddy

Gym Birthday party!
Cedar celebrated his 1st Birthday with all his friends. Tman enjoyed popping the bubbles they blew one by one with his little finger! Happy 1st Birthday Cedar!
Campbell, Turner, and Cedar celebrating!


Then we went swimming for another birthday celebration! A friend had her little girl's 3rd Birthday! I was excited to get Turner in the pool since he hasn't been since summer. Well...we can X out not only the Boingo Bounce for  playtime fun..but the pool as well. :) He was not so splish splashin' like he is in his baths.
 Marcy prepared me with a swimmer and shorts for him!
 Daddy took him for a dip..he didn't 'dip' much..just clinged to Addison with his soft cries echoing throughout the pool.

Birthday girl, Ava, celebrating with a dip with Daddy!

Jackson had a blast! He is a little fish!
 Still wanting out...

 The little fishers all having pool time fun!
Tman wanting out....
 He loved being wrapped up and watching everyone swim...or just being wrapped up out of the pool. This is such a great idea for birthdays! All the kids loved swimming (except for Turner out of 20 or so kids :)!
 He then decided to milk it....
 Poor Turner... :)

He had a great week! Grandmama took him to the library with Campbell and Marcy. It was a busy week for Momma, so I'm glad to have the weekend to catch up with my little man!





No comments:

Post a Comment